Tuesday, June 30, 2015

An Endless Scary Thoughts

Instagram: @mesassae

My Endless Dream
Last night, I had scary dreams. I was chased, but not chased by a monster or ghost or such, yet by "time". I dreamed a moment when I was late for work without noticing, and late to study for my test in college. An ordinary real life setting, but it made me shudder and sweating so bad when I woke up.

Weird dream, I suppose. I told my significant other that he doesn't dream that much, more like he never had a dream. Me, I dream almost everyday. Romance, mystery, comedy kind of dream - you name it.

Today's Highlights
Okay, let see.. today was not extraordinary. I hurt my brain, yes, but not because of a the load of work; more because of I didn't really have a work to do - or, I just don't know what to do. I don't work in a place where everything have been defined from A-Z. I have to define it myself and take the initiative. and only God knows how hard it turns out to be. Working is really different than being in college. In college, you screw up and learn. At work, you screw up and feel guilty for the rest of your life (okay, I am exaggerating. Maybe for a week or so.)
Now, I am more excited towards my life after work. I can exercise, and learn things that I like to learn - languages. It's exciting, but it takes a lot of my time, so I have to manage carefully. Well, I won't be able to guess my future, but I will just do my best so at least I can learn something each and every day.

I hope you guys have a great day :)

- Sassae

No comments:

Post a Comment